Influenced by business model innovation and service needs in Internet Era, and with the rapid development of science and technology, Nowadays, UAV has become one of the most promising and fast developing industries – we are ushering in the “Big Bang” era of UAV. The applications of commercial UAV became more and more popular globally, especially in the fields of agriculture, transportation, public security, mining, and entertainment, etc. and UAV that is made in China is undoubtedly one of the best among the peers. According to the statistics from the related department, the global expenses on commercial UAV will double and reach 11.4 billion USD (around 69.7 billion RMB) in 2022. Meanwhile, in China, the expected scale will be over 40 billion RMB with more than 130 Chinese local commercial UAV manufactures raising the output of commercial UAV to more than 15000.
2016 China Commercial UAV Congress, organized by Noppen Group, will be held in Shanghai on November 17th–18th, 2016. The event serves as an international platform for officials from government authorities and associations, management from UAV manufactures, experts from scientific research institutions, technical and R&D directors from leading materials and spare parts providers, UAV end users come together to focus on the latest policies for commercial UAV industry development, to discuss the latest technology and challenges of commercial UAV manufacturing, and seek to broaden the network and find the best business partners.
- Interpretation on Regulation of China Commercial UAV Air Traffic Management
- Spotlight on Safety and Airworthiness Certificate of Commercial UAV
- Prospect on Technology Innovation of Commercial UAV
- Future Mission of Commercial UAV in The Era of “UAV+” (Rescue, Nuclear Power Plant, Intelligent Transportation, etc.)
- The Opportunities and Challenges on The Way of UAV Commercialization
- The Future Development of UAV in China Logistic Industry – The Fierce Competition of UAV Chips